Customers will be able to choose their energy, diesel or 100% electric, and get the vehicle perfectly adapted to their use.
ë-SpaceTourer – 100% electric truly amplifies the qualities of SpaceTourer with:
- a modern style full of character signed with the ë logo
- the choice between 2 range levels depending on battery power (50 kWh/230 km or 75 kWh/330 km in WLTP approval cycle) and very easy recharging all the pleasure of electrical driving and freedom of access to restricted areas with zero CO2 emissions
- a driving comfort amplified by the absence of noise, vibration and a great fluidity of movement
- the choice between 3 lengths (XS: 4.60 m - M: 4.95 m - XL: 5.30 m), interior layout possibilities that can accommodate up to 9 people, and an efficient architecture enhancing on-board space, storage, boot volume, practicality and manoeuvrability
- 4 finish levels gauged for everyone (Feel, Shine, Business and Business Lounge)
- a height of 1.90 m, making car park access easy
- Technologies for an easier and safer life: hands-free sliding side doors, top rear vision, active safety break, headup display or automatic main-beam switching, etc.
A companion for an intensive life lived without boundaries, ë-SpaceTourer is a compact MPV that provides a tailored solution for professionals, communities, associations and groups of family or friends, who want comfortable, responsible and economical driving.
ë-SpaceTourer – 100% electric continues Citroën’s electric offensive in 2020 after C5 Aircross Hybrid SUV, Ami and ë-Jumpy. It will arrive in dealerships at the end of 2020.