New C3 is cultivating its difference with its colourful personality and unrivalled comfort:
- Design: A new, more assertive front end, inspired by the latest concept cars, equipped with new LED headlamps. An increased potential for customisation to make the car fit your image with: 97 exterior combinations, 3 new roof stickers, 2 new wheel rims, 3 interior colour schemes including 2 new ones and new Airbump® design.
- Comfort: An enhanced on-board comfort experience with the new Advanced Comfort seats.12 driving assistance technologies and connected services in tune with the times, designed to make daily life easier.
The Brand's best-seller with a modern, fresh and protective look, New C3 is inspired by everyone's habits to provide the most appropriate response:
- New Range : The upgrade in terms of style and equipment revolves around 5 versions: Live, Feel, Feel Pack (new) , Shine and Shine Pack (new). A new range that is more progressive and fit with customers’ expectations.
- Special series: From the launch, it is adopting the transversal special edition C-Series, which is very attractive due to its style and dedicated equipment.
- Business: New C3 also has a Feel Business and a Shine Business versions, perfectly calibrated for the fleet market.
- Société: The 2-seater utility version available in Feel and Feel Nav versions
- Business R: LCV that can be transformed in PC.
With its efficient Euro 6, PureTech and BlueHDi combustion engines, combining high performance with low emissions, New C3 is a versatile saloon at the heart of the market that will arrive in dealerships from May 2020.
More on citroen.co.uk